Thursday 11 July 2013

Found the Harvard Hotties!

I've found the hotties!!!

So I've been really good and going for walks every morning and today I discovered a new part of Harvard which I wish I had found sooner.

Across the bridge near Kirkland is the Harvard Sports Centre which is absouetly massive with pools, 20+ tennis courts, gyms, soccer fields, hockey fields, sports houses, baseball fields, indoor courts, basketball courts and the best NFL stadium. Im not exaggerating when I say it looks like some form of the Colosseum. 

To my surprise I went at the same time as NFL training which meant that there were over 60 guys all shirtless doing sprints on the field. Definitely something that makes you enjoy your morning walk.

                                    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment